As a member of Local 196 UNA, you contribute to the Edmonton Civic Employees Charitable Assistance Fund (ECECAF) and your child can apply for an ECECAF post secondary scholarship.
The ECECAF Scholarship program will provide up to $4,000 over 2 consecutive terms ($2,000 per term).
Children are eligible to receive a scholarship towards post-secondary tuition fees provided that:
- Parent(s) contribute to the Fund for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Student’s age must be 24 years or younger as of the start date of the first term application
- Student must be accepted into an accredited and approved full time educational program
- Fall (September) term applications are to be submitted between receiving marks in December and by March 31
- Winter (January) term applications are to be submitted after receiving marks in April and by July 31
View complete guidelines and access the application form by visiting the ECECAF Forms webpage